Why You Should Apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme 2023
Orange is set to host another edition of Orange Knowledge Programme 2023, which grants students the opportunity to study one of the following programs at world-class universities in the Netherland: Business Administration and Management, Digital Marketing, European Studies, International Trade, and Commerce or Sports Sciences. The duration of the study program is 3 months, but you can extend your stay if you decide that you want to continue your master's studies in Netherland. There are three steps that you need to follow if you want to apply for Orange Knowledge Programme 2023. Let’s take a look at them below!...
The Netherlands is one of the most picturesque countries in Europe, and it’s also one of the most popular study abroad destinations among international students. The city of Amsterdam is probably the most famous place to study in The Netherlands but there are plenty of other great cities you can choose from, such as Groningen or Maastricht. The Orange Knowledge Programme 2023 will give you an opportunity to visit all these beautiful cities and many more. Here’s why you should apply to this exchange program...
Why do you want to study in Netherland?
Netherland is a country with a rich history and culture. The people are friendly and welcoming, and there is so much to see and do. Netherland is also known for its excellent educational institutions. If you are looking for a place to further your education, Netherland is a perfect choice.
The Orange Knowledge Programme 2023 offers scholarships to students from all over the world. This is an excellent opportunity to study at a top-ranked university and to experience all that Netherland has to offer. So why not apply today?
The Advantages of the Orange Knowledge Programme
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers a great opportunity for professionals to gain international experience and improve their skills. The program provides funding for scholarships and training, as well as support for organizations.
There are many advantages to participating in the OKP.
- First, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and knowledge that you can apply in your home country.
- Second, you will be able to meet new people and network with other professionals from around the world.
- Third, you will gain valuable work experience in an international setting.
- Fourth, you will be able to improve your language skills.
- Fifth, you will receive financial support from the program.
- Sixth, you will be able to use the OKP logo on your CV and marketing materials.
Why Consider a Scholarship?
There are many reasons to consider a scholarship when looking for ways to finance your education. Scholarships can provide much-needed financial assistance, help you pay for school, and allow you to focus on your studies. And, unlike loans, scholarships don't have to be repaid.
About The Orange Knowledge Programme
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers scholarships for capacity-building programmes in over 60 countries. It is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and co-funded by participating organizations. The OKP has four main objectives: to increase the quality of education, promote democracy and human rights, improve economic opportunities, and contribute to sustainable development. The program is open to all nationalities.
Start your study adventure in the Netherlands. Good news! Applications for Orange Knowledge Programme are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process. Orange Knowledge Programme 2022-2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for master and short courses at various institutes in the Netherlands.
How to Apply For Stanford University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
The Orange Knowledge Programme seeks to promote the ability, information, and performance growth of both people and organizations in the area of higher education and vocational education as well as in other areas linked to the key topics in the program nations. As a new program under the name Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) entered a new phase on 1 July 2017. OKP is initiated by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is fully funded.
- Level of Study: Masters / Short Courses
- Institution(s): Various Institutes in the Netherlands (Studyfinder)
- Study in: Netherlands
- Courses Offered:
–All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship for this application round are listed in Studyfinder.
–Please note that there are focus areas for each country, which are taken into consideration when scholarship applications are nominated and assessed. Applications that fall within the focus areas for a specific country are given priority: Country focus document Orange Knowledge Program.
- Program Period:
–Short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months).
–Master’s programmers (duration 12 – 24 months)
- Deadline: March 22 / June 28 / December 11, 2022
Apply Now for Yale University Scholarships for International Students
To be eligible for The Orange Knowledge Programme, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions, or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health, or human rights.
- The scholarship application is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of relevant work experience, and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application if this is required by the local government (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
How to Apply for The Orange Knowledge Programme?
Please follow the following steps to apply for this scholarship:
- Find a course or master’s program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in the study Program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
- the course content.
- the scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- the scholarship application and selection procedures.
- the online application form and the required application documents.
- Prepare your application and the supporting documents
With your online application, you will be asked to upload:
- A valid passport copy.
- A current statement from your employer, depending on your country of employment.
- A government statement.
- Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships for International Students
The Orange Knowledge Programme offers scholarships to individuals from over 50 developing countries to study short courses at universities and institutions in the Netherlands. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain new skills and knowledge, then this program is definitely for you. The application process is simple and straightforward, so there is no excuse not to apply. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity – apply today!