Apply Now For Boston University Presidential Scholarship In The USA
Are you an aspiring undergraduate or graduate student? If so, you should consider applying for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2022 USA application. The scholarship program awards $10,000 to $15,000 per year in need-based scholarships to qualifying Boston University students beginning in the fall of 2022. Find out all the details here!
Boston University, a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts, has offered President's Scholarship since 1966. Students who are awarded with this scholarship will be able to attend this university at the cost of tuition fees and living expenses under the condition that they are able to maintain satisfactory academic performance, which will be evaluated each year according to their transcripts, SAT scores, and TOEFL/IELTS test results from the year before they enroll in the university, and participation in on-campus and off-campus activities (if any). Scholarships are valued at $7000 annually for freshmen students and $8000 annually for transfer students.
Boston University welcomes applications from international students who want to study at one of the best universities in the world, that’s why we created this article about how to apply now for Boston University Presidential Scholarship In The USA! Follow these simple steps and you’ll be ready to apply.
About Boston University presidential scholarship
Boston University offers a prestigious presidential scholarship to a limited number of exceptional international students. Recipients of this scholarship receive full tuition, room, and board for four years of undergraduate study. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, here is what you need to know:
- The Boston University presidential scholarship is open to international students who are entering their first year of undergraduate study at BU.
- To be eligible, applicants must have a strong academic record, demonstrate financial need, and be able to show that they will contribute to the BU community.
- The deadline to apply for the Boston University presidential scholarship is January 1st.
- To apply, candidates must submit an application form, essay, and letter of recommendation.
Why Do You Want To Study At Boston University Presidential Scholarship In The USA
There are many reasons why you might want to study at Boston University Presidential Scholarship in the USA. The USA is a world leader in education, and Boston University is one of the top universities in the country. A degree from Boston University will open doors for you that would otherwise be closed.
The USA is also a great place to live and work, with a strong economy and plenty of opportunities. And, of course, Boston is a beautiful city with a lot to offer. If you're thinking about applying for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, here's what you need to know.
Who Can Apply For The Scholarship?
The Boston University Presidential Scholarship is available to high-achieving students who demonstrate significant financial need. In order to be eligible, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be enrolled as a full-time, first-year student at Boston University
- Demonstrate significant financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Boston University
- Study in: UAS
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
How to Apply For Stanford University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: December 01, 2021 (annual)
Boston University Presidential Scholarship provides $25,000 per academic year to international undergraduate applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship
To be eligible for Boston University Presidential Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- International students are considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be incoming first-year students at Boston University.
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship:
- Apply to Boston university through the Common or Coalition Application.
- Students must submit their application for admission and all supporting credentials.
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
Apply Now for Yale University Scholarships for International Students
Note: No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship must submit official results of either the SAT or the ACT.
The Boston University Presidential Scholarship is a great opportunity for students who want to study in the United States. The scholarship covers all tuition and fees for four years of undergraduate study at BU, plus room and board. Additionally, the scholarship provides a stipend for living expenses and travel. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, be sure to read the eligibility requirements carefully and start your application early. Good luck!