Apply Now For Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
The Netherlands government has announced that it will once again be offering fully-funded scholarships to Dutch-speaking students from non-Dutch speaking countries beginning in 2023. It’s an amazing opportunity that not many people know about and we are excited to share with you! If you want to study in the Netherlands, make sure you apply before the deadline! Check out our quick guide below to learn more about this wonderful opportunity and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
The Dutch government has announced they will be offering 50 fully-funded scholarships to international students who want to pursue master's degree programs in the Netherlands! If you're looking to make the transition into Europe and are interested in business, engineering, or technology degrees, this offer may be the opportunity you've been waiting for! We'll go over everything you need to know about this incredible scholarship opportunity, including eligibility requirements, how to apply, and what to expect from life in the Netherlands!
Have you heard about the great news for international students?
The Netherlands Government is offering scholarships for international students to study in the Netherlands starting in 2023! This is an amazing opportunity to receive funding for your education and learn more about Dutch culture. If you are interested in applying, be sure to do so soon - the deadline is fast approaching! For more information and to apply, please visit the website linked below. Good luck!
What does it take to apply?
The Dutch government is offering scholarships for international students to study in the Netherlands! If you're interested in applying, you'll need to fill out an online application. Be sure to include your transcripts, a personal essay, and letters of recommendation. The deadline to apply is March 1st, 2023. Don't miss your chance to study abroad in one of the most beautiful countries in the world!
Do I qualify to apply?
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a citizen of a developing country with a bachelor's degree. You also must have at least two years of professional experience. If you meet these criteria, you are encouraged to apply! The application process is simple and straightforward, and I encourage you to take advantage of this amazing opportunity.
Why do you want to study in the Netherlands?
When it comes to higher education, the Netherlands has a lot to offer. From world-renowned universities to cutting-edge research facilities, the country attracts students from all over the world. And with a government scholarship, you could be one of them!
Apply Now for Yale University Scholarships for International Students
Here are five reasons why studying in the Netherlands might be the right choice for you:
1. A world-class education: With eight Dutch universities in the top 200 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, you can be sure you'll receive a high-quality education if you study in the Netherlands.
2. Lots of courses to choose from: Whether you want to study Engineering, Medicine, Finance or Design, there's a wide range of exciting programmes in Dutch universities that will allow you to pursue your academic goals. And with more than 20 different languages available, it’s easy to find a course taught in English.
3. Work on real-world projects: Many Dutch universities have links with industry and work together to solve real-world problems using knowledge from engineering, science and technology disciplines. Some even offer specialised research programmes to help you gain hands-on experience in your field.
4. Location: Aside from being a popular study destination in its own right, there are many reasons why studying in the Netherlands is an excellent option. For example, there’s Amsterdam – ranked by Lonely Planet as one of its top 10 cities in 2018 – or you could choose Leiden University, which also has its impressive city centre and all it offers.
5. Visa-free travel: As a European Union citizen, you have visa-free access to more than 170 countries worldwide, including Canada and Brazil. Meanwhile, as a holder of a Dutch passport, you'll enjoy visa-free access to 137 countries, putting it on par with New Zealand and Japan. That means that travelling is easy from Holland – not just within Europe but across the globe too.
About The Scholarships
As a new program under the name Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) entered a new phase on 1 July 2017. OKP is initiated by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is fully funded.
How to Apply For Stanford University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Level of Study: Masters / Short Courses
- Institution(s): Various Institutes in the Netherlands (Studyfinder)
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months). Master’s programmers (duration 12 – 24 months).
- Round 1 – for master’s and short courses
- Accepting applications between 2 February – 22 March at 16.00 CET.
- Both master’s and short courses should start between 25 July and 21 November 2022.
- Round 2 – for short courses
- Accepting applications between 11 May – 28 June 16.00 CET.
- Courses should start between 21 November 2022 and 20 February 2023.
- Round 3 – for short courses
- Accepting applications between 31 August – 11 October 16.00 CET.
- Courses should start from 20 February 2023 onward and must be completed before 31 August 2023.
Netherlands Government Scholarship Courses
- All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship for this application round are listed in Studyfinder.
- Please note that there are focus areas for each country, which are taken into consideration when scholarship applications are nominated and assessed. Applications that fall within the focus areas for a specific country are given priority: Country focus document Orange Knowledge Program.
Netherlands Government Scholarship is fully funded.
- Free costs of living
- Free tuition fees
- Free visa
- Free roundtrip travel tickets
- Free Health insurance
- Thesis Research Grant
Eligibility Criteria Netherlands Government Scholarship
To be eligible for Netherlands Government Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application if this is required by the local government (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following step-by-step application procedure to avail Netherlands Government Scholarship:
(1) Find a course or master’s program that is eligible for the scholarship. You can find the eligible courses in the study Program database www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search criteria: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
(2) Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on:
- The course content.
- The scholarship application deadline (deadlines can differ per Dutch institution).
- The scholarship application and selection procedures.
- The online application form and the required application documents.
(3) Prepare your application and the supporting documents.
(4) Submit your online application via the Dutch institution offering the course.
The Netherlands government is offering scholarships for students who want to study there in 2023! This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to further their education and learn more about another culture. If you are interested in applying, be sure to do so before the deadline. Good luck!